Receive daily snow observations from the National Operational Hydrologic Remote Sensing Center (NOHRSC) stations for either snowfall or snow depth data directly to your iOS devices.
The app provides the following data for each country in the United States by State and their locations:
- snowwater equivalent.
The values reported are in inches while na represents missing data and T represents trace values.
Access to these data supports the Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) need for near real-time observations used in assessing requests for disaster assistance.
The app also allows to:
- Search in more than 2600 snow stations available;
- Check the snow stations directly from the map;
- Search snow station by name, description, region, US state, or geolocation (latitude, longitude - GPS location service supported)
- Save your favorite snow stations;
- If offline, lastly available aviations observations will always be accessible for every stations
- Coverage United States and Canada.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the app displays all the AVAILABLE data provided by the station National Operational Hydrologic Remote Sensing Center (NOHRSC), National Weather Service (NWS) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). If you don't see some data, please understand it is not app fault but a lack of information at the source. Thus, please do not leave a bad review for this kind of issues.
iOS: with a bunch of cents, you can have a PRO version, click here to buy it.